Friday, December 23, 2016

Finished Death Star


I finished this Death Star mini quilt!
It is a gift for the monster's karate guro.


I have finished my Fancy Forest top! 
The backing is pieced and I have high hopes to get it basted tonight.
My most hopeful goal is to finish this quilt before the new year arrives!


I have Bonnie and Camille log cabins to assemble for the swap.
Yesterday I went though and found all of my Bonnie and Camille prints!
I hope I have enough.


Miracle of all miracles, my friend Miranda was able to come over to sew this past week.  
She brought me a really fun gift for Christmas.
I have mentioned wanting to make My Small World in passing, and so she give me the pattern and the booze I'll need to get started!  
It might happen next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment