Remember when I said I'd share progress soon...
Here I am.
Last night I did manage to get both quilt tops basted.
This morning the little dog needed an urgent trip outside at 6:44 so I was up early, which meant I had time before the monster woke up to get Lil' Red quilted!
After I finish this post I'm going to get started on the North Woods.
After I get those two finished I will be ready to start my Fancy Forest, which I am now ready for supply wise.
I created a small frenzy at the HoLo cutting table yesterday when I was buying my whopping five yards of Kona Stone for the background. The woman asked if it was for a quilt backing, and I explained the project to her, showing her screenshots of some fancy forest beauties.
Which I have a lot of on my phone.
Well, she called all the girls over, including one over the intercom, and everyone went nuts for it!
Those ladies sure are nice. I'll miss them once Jo-Ann opens!
Anyhow.
I'm off to go quilt...
toodles!




No comments:
Post a Comment