Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Lack of Sewing

I'm not sure if it's actually having time, or if it's just a lack of motivation.
Maybe both!
But I took some time off from sewing.
I didn't like the way it felt, but it was still hard to carve some time to get myself going again.




Sewing night last week helped a little.
 I had a big heap of trimming and pressing to do, and didn't want to.  
Nothing works better than an evening sewing with a friend.  
Especially when said friend brings a surprise mini for my wall!


I did manage to get the top I had been working on finished.  
Also, I should note that I finished the North Woods top before my slump.



 To celebrate I cleaned my Juki well, and even oiled it!



I'm sure as these nice days dwindle, my sewing time will benefit.

I am going to get out for a walk tonight after supper, then I'm planning to baste my two tops.
I'll check in soon with progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment