How appropriate to have my final summer finish be so bright and summery?!
I had a bit of a quilting marathon earlier this week!
I finished two large quilts!
Only one can be blogged, as the other is a Christmas gift.
For probably 5 or 6 years I had two vintage pillowcases in my stash, and it feels so great to finally have this idea transformed into an actual quilt!
My good friend Kristen gifted me this vintage sheet a couple years ago, and I knew immediately I would use it for this project!
Now our school year begins on Monday, and if you remember in May I wrote......
......I thought I might just make a formal list for the summer. Before school starts I'd like to make these six quilts.
1. Pink Retro
2. Summer Fresh QA
3. Avalon Summerville
4. Patriotic Swell
5. Low Volume
6. Vintage Sheet Triangle
If I get these six accomplished this summer I will be VERY pleased.
Well, I am very happy that I did indeed finish those 6 quilts.... in addition I also made several mini quilts and the Hearts for Orlando group quilt.





No comments:
Post a Comment