Marvelous.
I did not make this mini.
It was gifted to me by my friend April.
She got my name in the latest secret mini swap our online group had.
I could not have been more thrilled and in love with this quilt.
So beautiful!
The quilting is amazing, and I love this little fussy cut point on the butterfly!
In my sewing room things are moving along.
I haven't taken a picture of the finished top, but I have my Avalon ready to baste.
My solids arrived!
They are delicious!
I started cutting them last week on sewing night at Miranda's.
I'm excited about this project!
I have been thinking about my goals a lot lately.
A bit disappointed to be honest.
We have three weeks left before we start third grade.
I have three quilts, half of my six, not done.
I will get the Avalon done.
I hope to get the vintage triangles done.
That leaves my low volume, I do not have hope that this will happen.
However, the hearts for Orlando quilt was unexpected, and I think that is a valid excuse for not meeting my goals for the summer.
This week is the Sturgis Rally.
I will not be leaving my house unless my husband drives me.
Maybe I'll make crazy progress.
Stranger things have happened.
Happy Sewing!




No comments:
Post a Comment