My mini quilt obsession has distracted me!
I haven't touched my Summerville in over three weeks!
But, I am between minis right now!
So, I picked it up yesterday and made some exciting progress.
I had sewn all of the nine patches and the small stars while I was in Colorado.
Sewing the big star was quick, and then I got the nine patch surround attached.
It made me extremely excited to see this come together!
Now on to houses.
The forecast is cold and rainy and gloomy for the whole week!
So maybe a house or two a day will keep depression at bay.
hahaha I crack myself up.
you chuckled too right?
That was funny!
Anyhow.
I am making progress.
I hope to have the top finished soon.
P.S. You may have noticed my photos weren't taken in my sewing room...
That is because this....
Has been converted into this.
And I am back here sewing again.
I am actually very pleased about this.
But I need to make myself some minis for that empty wall!






No comments:
Post a Comment