I have still been making mini quilts over here!
The latest has arrived at it's new home so I can share!
Let me tell you keeping it secret was difficult!
This mini is for my friend April (aka polkadotsparrow)
She is a fan of Tula Pink.
I bought a charm pack of Eden and waited for inspiration to strike.
One evening it did!
I started bombarding Miranda with photos.
She is one of my go to secret sewing texting friends.
I was having so much fun I could hardly stand it!
Kristen, Julie and Miranda ended up getting step by step progress photos as I assembled each hedgehog, thankfully they are supportive.
The colors were so fun!
I love each of these little hazel hedgehogs!
For backing I went to a couple of my local shops looking for ANYTHING by Tula Pink.....
One shop excitedly declared they were getting the new line in the fall, but right now, nothin!
My second try seemed like a dead end too, but I found ONE single Tula Pink bolt of fabric so I went for it! I did not care which line it was from!
I didn't want to press my luck for a binding, so I went with white solid which is nice because it doesn't distract from the hedgehogs.
I am loving my mini mission.
I have 6 of 13 done!


No comments:
Post a Comment