Last night I put the final stitches in the binding of this pretty quilt!
I am so happy with this quilt.
Last Christmas my friend Miranda gave me these two Kiss Kiss charm packs.
I remember I had just seen a photo of this pattern on Instagram and put on my to do list.
I ordered the solids I needed and the binding at the beginning of last year, but didn't find time to start.
Sometime in the year I found the backing on sale, so I ordered it.
It isn't often that a quilt plan keeps for this long, but I knew what I wanted!
Once I actually found a good time this quilt only took a few weeks to make.
I am also pleased that I met my goal of finishing it before Valentine's Day!
I am very glad that I tried new free motion quilting on this one.
I am happy with the blocks....
And I like the back and forth I did in the in between spots.
I also did a free motion heart thing in the border.
It didn't turn out terrible, but I am not going to highlight it.
I'm sure if you look closely you can spot some of it.
Let's not discuss it though okay.
I am VERY pleased that I am doing so well on my first quarter goals.
I will probably start my Snapshot binding tonight.
I did responsibly move my secret '15 wip up to where it should be.... next.
Yesterday I got all of the HSTs pressed and most of them trimmed.
Several of the blocks are started as well.
It was helpful to lay out the block to see how much I like it!
Happy Sewing!
-T


I love the FMQ, this wuilt turned out lovely!!
ReplyDelete