The monster and I had such a busy week, I didn't get much time to sew.
I did squeeze in time for sewing night though.
My friend Kristen is moving away in a few days and it was our last sewing night.
We had cupcakes.
It will be a big change in my life here.
Kristen has always been up for sewing night and shopping trips.
I will seriously miss that.
I did get my Boathouse chain piecing done.
I need to press these HSTs.
I recently went to my LQS and found this pretty fun panel.
I had been keeping my eye out for a map of the states.
Today I have nothing planned and my house is clean enough that I can take time to sew.
I think I will make it a priority to get my Farmgirl blocks made today.


I could not face all that ironing and corner clipping at once.
ReplyDelete