I was reminded the other day of an approaching baby shower for a cousin of mine, and I thought I better get going if I want to make her baby a quilt.
I had a pattern in mind, pulled fabric I love and got to work.
I love the instant gratification of a baby quilt.
I had a pattern in mind, pulled fabric I love and got to work.
I love the instant gratification of a baby quilt.
This morning after swim lessons and summer school I got this sweet quilt basted and quilted.
During karate I left the dojo to run to Hobby Lobby for binding fabric.
Hopefully I will get it attached and closed sometime this week.
Some fun arrived in my mailbox this morning!
Three Terrain charm packs I scored on the destash hashtag last week.
I am so excited to add to my list of Kate Spain quilts!
Someday.



Might this cousin of yours be a sister of mine and the same one I have not started on my long to do list of sewing for? You are almost done with a quilt and I haven't even started her bibs, burp clothes, wash clothes, etc.
ReplyDelete