Recently I realized I have quite a few projects going on!
Three tops. One has a backing the others don't.
LOTS of patchwork going on. The three tubs on the left are all the same quilt. The top tub in the middle is a valentines wall hanging. The top is pieced I'm just adding borders. The middle middle tub has a traveling project I can take to sewing nights to piece on my little Juki. Below that is my Happy Go Lucky project. The tubs on the right side have the virtual quilting bee project and a dresden project.
I don't mind all of the projects. It means I usually having something to pick up no matter what kind of mood I am in. Yesterday I made this bee block. Isn't it adorable?! Its the quilt label for the row along! Too cute, that Lori Holt is so talented!!
I recently rearranged my sewing area. What do you think? I still have tons of room but I was able to make some room in this area... I am going to be homeschooling my monster next school year, so I needed to make some space for school stuff.
I still have lots of space at my cutting area.
My ironing area should work just fine.
I hope this set up will work. I think I have sewn in so many different set ups that I'm pretty adaptable.
Lots of work going on at least. My boys are going to be out tonight so I'll have the whole evening to myself!!
I am missing the "door" table. i thought it was such a great idea....
ReplyDeletelovely room.... nice and roomy!!
xo
eva