If you follow me on Instagram you know I've been IGing everything lately....
| Add caption |
Since I gave up Facebook for Lent I've had quite a bit of time on my hands.
I've been checking Pioneer Woman's blog a lot lately.
| PW chicken quesadillas |
The hubs is completely supportive of it though since it has led to lots of yummy new recipes lately.
I have been working on the secret baby quilts (with painted fingernails)
Making flannel baby blankets-this one was for my dentist. After a root canal/crown and the fillings I've needed I have been in her office eight times in the last four months. Since she is about to pop I thought I'd celebrate my last visit with a gift for the baby. (I promise to keep up on routine dental things though, I dont want to end up putting it off for seven years ever again)
This week our sewing night was full of fun fabrics. I'm so happy to sew weekly with Kristen who is a fellow Moda lover. Isn't that table of fabrics just so dang pretty?! I started working with my Marmalade charm packs using the charm pack quilt along pattern.
... And she and I will attend the Wynonna concert this weekend too! I bought some boots and broke them in this week. I cannot wait! A Saturday night out with a friend at the casino! Bahhhh.
Otherwise I've been sewing sewing sewing. Since I'm not checking facebook and all.
I've managed to get all of my HST units sewn! It was a lot of chain piecing... But Dr. Phil was on and the two shows I watched this week while sewing were really good( a woman got bamboozled by a catfish out of over 180k! And she still believes the guy and is desperate to gather 150k more so she can get the 6 million he put in a secret account for her!! Seriously?!)
Who knows how much more productive I will be as these weeks of no facebook continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment