I've been sewing steadily. It just stinks that I can't share. I want to keep the projects secret until they are gifted. If you follow me on Instagram you have seen the baby quilt top I have finished. I'm looking forward to blogging about it soon. In the mean time I wanted to share this board I put up in my sewing room.
I saw an idea like this on Pinterest looooong ago. I was thinking it would be hard to find a piece of sheet metal and get it cut... Well guess what! I was at Lowe's and in the area of metal pieces for venting and dryer tube stuff there was a precut perfectly sized piece of sheet metal. It measures 24 x 36 which meant I was able to find a premade frame at HoLo in the open frames section. The sheet metal was 9.99! The frame was 49 but I used a 40% coupon. So not as expensive as I had worried it would be.
It hangs right near my cutting table. I have IG photos I printed off on magnets of different parts of the quilt process, photos of friends and family, postcards...
... quilt ideas....
.... and a few little fun souvenirs and pretty magnets.
I'm very happy with this fun addition to my sewing area!
No comments:
Post a Comment