Sunday, December 23, 2012

Neighbor's Barn Raising

 We hand delivered my final project of 2012 last night to our neighbors.  They have been great neighbors and I'm glad I was able to get this quilt finished in time.  
I think I will always love this design.  Its so simple and striking.  I also love that this quilt was almost entirely from stash!  I only had to buy the binding.  

This is the seventh and LAST project from my December Deadline!  In less than a month I have finished up five WIPS and two Christmas gifts!  I'm going to take a week or so to clean up my sewing area.... straighten up and purge a bit.  The in January I'm  going to be starting LOTS of NEW stuff!  I ordered a bolt of Kona white from HOLO the other day, it should be in this coming Friday.  
Then things will be really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! You produced so many wonderful quilts. Can't wait to see what 2013 is like. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete