Monday, December 10, 2012

A Small Finish...or Four

 I made FOUR tote bags last Friday.  I meant to make one.  Then I decided to finish this bag... after that I decided to see if I could get three bags out of the fabric I bought for the one bag... I did, because I bought the fabric on impulse so I overbought.  I can't share photos of the three bags because they are gifts... Dang it they are cute though!  If you follow me in IG you can see them there ;)


However I am here to show off this old UFO.  I started this bag in June I believe... possible May.  I wanted a large tote for the Monster to pack toys in when we went to Michigan to visit for three weeks.... I didn't finish it in time obviously... But I'm sure this bag will find plenty of uses. The Monster saw I was going to take photos and insisted he model the bag for me.  He did a great job.... I think he was taking it seriously.  

I seriously love this bag.  Finding cute fabrics that will work for a boy sewing project isn't always easy, but these fabrics are fun.

I'll post about my progress on my deadline projects soon-ish. I have 21 days left!  

No comments:

Post a Comment