Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Big Push

So, I set that big deadline for myself.  Six quilts by the end of 2012.  Yesterday I made a big push on these projects.  
My To Do List

Big and Bright- 
  • Quilt
  • Find Binding
  • Make binding strip
  • Attach binding
  • Close binding










Wonky Nine Patch-
  • Find binding
  • Make binding strip
  • Attach binding
  • Close binding








Ruby Bowties-
  • Find backing
  • Piece backing
  • Baste
  • Quilt
  • find binding
  • make binding strip
  • attach binding
  • close binding





Dresdens-
  • Find backing
  • Piece backing
  • Baste
  • Quilt
  • Find binding
  • Make binding strip
  • attach binding
  • close binding



 HST Christmas Gift-

  • Make the rest of the top
  • add border
  • find backing
  • piece backing
  • baste
  • quilt
  • find binding
  • make binding strip
  • attach binding
  • close binding
Doll Quilt Christmas Gift-

  • Think of pattern
  • cut the top
  • piece the top
  • baste
  • quilt
  • making binding strip
  • attach binding
  • close binding. 


reclaimed pins... my favorite 

I got 6 tasks crossed off!  I'm going to do this!  

1 comment: