Wednesday, November 28, 2012

While It Lasts

I'm not sure why I am so motivated to bang this stuff out... but I'm going to take advantage of my burst of productivity.




** FINISHED**Wonky Nine Patch-

  • Find binding
  • Make binding strip
  • Attach binding 
  • Close bindingUpdated 12/5






Ruby Bow Ties-
  • Find backing
  • Piece backing
  • Pin baste
  • Quilt updated 11/29
  • Find binding
  • Make binding stripupdated12/4
  • Attach binding updated 12/4
  • Close binding







BooYA!  The monster was at Preschool while I got these puppies basted.








** FINISHED**Dresdens-

  • Find backing
  • Piece backing
  • Pin baste
  • Quilt
  • Find binding
  • Make binding strip
  • Attach binding
  • Close binding updated 12/2




**FINISHED*Big and Bright-

  • Quilt
  • Find binding
  • Make binding strip
  • Attach binding
  • Close binding updated 11/30







The other two projects will be on the back burner until I get the Ruby ready to hand close the binding.  I'm pretty happy with the state of things right now! Even if I might end up with a huge stack of quilts needing to be hand stitched closed.... I can handle that!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice job! I just got the binding put on a quilt...and none too soon since the silent auction it is for is in 2 days. :) Maybe I'll get another one bound tonight...depends on how willing the baby is to play on his own.

    ReplyDelete