Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sewing area

 Since we moved I have been working quite often in my new sewing area, although it isnt totally settled in yet.  We still need to paint.  Then maybe once things go up on the walls it will feel a little more moved in. I've been sewing though.  Alot actually.
The jolly juki is set up with my sewing table open.  It is nice to have plenty of room.  

 Its a little cluttered still at my cutting table.  There is a lot laid out right now. Also please ignore the carpet cleaner.  The Hubs said I can get a real cutting table.  Im pretty excited about it.  
 I love having space to lay things on the floor while I sew them!  And a little tv so I dont have to miss Days anymore to sew!
 And I have a window looking out to the backyard.  Today its cool in Rapid City, and my windows are open.  I hear the monster and the neighbor boys hooting and hollering.
I finished the top of the Big and Bright quilt, which I think is its official name... I just dropped the fun and 'ol.  It is really an awesome project and I have enjoyed it.  
Along with getting the Giant Star and the Pop Rocks Stars quilts quilted this has been a very productive couple of weeks.  

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sewing room! Quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sewing space...so much room to work with. A cutting table at the right height will be wonderful. Still am loving that quilt...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete