Saturday, August 18, 2012

This is me on a roll

 I pulled out a box the other night.  Thought, I should work on these tumblers a little.  I did, a little.  Then the next day I was mixing pumpkin and rice for the puppy's upset tummy, and the pumpkin smelled like fall and I decided I wanted to keep working on these tumblers.  Last night I finished the top to this Halloween throw.  I cut the blocks almost a year ago.  I had two rows sewn as of the other day.  This is progress. 
 I have had these fabrics since 2008!  I bought them while I was living in Japan.  I made a wall hanging. Still had a lot of fabric left, so I made these tumblers.  I still have 1/4-1/2 yard left of each.  Its okay though because this fabric is DANG cute.  Look at that cute little mummy and have you ever seen a cuter vampire?  Nope.  Its the cutest ever!
Bahhhh adorable right?  
 I will have to piece the backing a little and then I will still have enough to make some pillow covers.  I'm pretty excited about this.  I'd go so far as to say I am giddy.
 Now I have two quilted quilts needing their binding, and two finished tops needing to be basted.  I like it.

Tonight I am going to work on these blocks.  I am hoping to made a good push towards making a top.  I  think its a good possibility. 

1 comment:

  1. Think you could roll some of that energy my way?!?! That tumbler fabric is CUTE.

    ReplyDelete