| i heart this top |
The hubs is gone. Not as far and not as long as last time. Still its not easy to wear the single parent/ cook/ yard mower/ quilter hats all at once. Its a pain. I've figured out a way to steal 30 minutes in the sewing room in the evenings. I like it. I managed to get this top sewn together. Wondering where the other 100 bow ties are??? I chickened out. I just finished the sampler, and I just wasn't in the mood to make another giant. So I decided to make two throws (its a big throw). Then as I was finishing this top I realized I didn't think I had the attention span to make another. I want to jump to something new, so the other blocks are going to my quilt friend Kristen. She will do them proud I'm sure. I just realized that my friend Kristen has transitioned from quilt 'student' to quilt friend! Wahoo Kristen!!
| what am I supposed to do about this jade plant?! Help! |
Also I've started another dresden. I loved the little one I gave my cousin.... and I just LOVED making those little blades. So I'm using my Buttercup layer cake to make a throw. I thought the layer cake would be just like having four charm packs, BUT the layer cake yields 2 extra blades!!
I've been manning the dining room table for this project. Its good. But everything has to be put up high so the monster we feed puppy doesn't grab it and take it to the backyard to trade under the fence with the neighbors puppy.
I'm just winging it over here. Heaven help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment