I may not have the time to sew right now due to this beast cherub....but I have been able to get a few things done...
Pre-new pooch I had started a new quilt and I have managed to get more of it cut, even if these are the only blocks sewn so far...
I love having a pretty stack that needs to be hacked up!
AND I have been cutting up strips for a string quilt. I have a big tote that has been waiting, and Im finally putting a dent in it...I have four bags full so far.
I need to figure a better way to store them... probably once I get the tote emptied they will fit in there, but I dont want to go buy anything in the mean time so this will do.
Okay I had better hurry and go find the puppy! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment