Monday, December 5, 2011

Quilt School in the Mitten

 While I was visiting family in Michigan I taught my sister in law how to make her first quilt!  She was a super awesome student!  She never got stuck, and did really well working her way through issues.  I gave her homework a lot and she banged it out like a champ every time.   


 And she would bring my oh so sweet niece over.  This little girl is so happy and fun.(And today happens to be her 1st birthday!  Happy Birthday K!)  She spent a good amount of time sitting at her mom's feet, but sometime she would go climb all over the monster, and it was super fun to spend time with both of these ladies.
Last I heard she is getting the binding put on now.  I'm super proud of her!  

3 comments:

  1. the binding is the hardest part I think, I wish her luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went over it, and she has a model to help guide her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the photo of your sis-in-law is so pretty. When I saw a thumb nail of this shot I thought for a minute it might be a painting.

    ReplyDelete