
Here is my little glimmer of light at the end of my moving tunnel. This place is still a mess. I have a sizable stack of boxes still waiting for me. But here is where my sewing area will be. I think a real sewing table might be in the works. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

These cubes have scraps in them. I
heart this!
(they didn't have the normal green cube, so I had to get the kid version)

And lookie here! This is all of my stash. The bottom shelf is large pieces I have bought for backings. and the rest are 1/4 yard hunks or larger. Not too horrible right!!! I've never seen it all in one place.
I doubt there will be any sewing this week though.

There are still spots around my house that look like this....

..and this!
I will be ranting about my ruined Kona white bolt and warm and natural batting roll in my next blog. If you don't enjoy whining you might want to skip it.
No comments:
Post a Comment