
My husband has been reminding me all day of just how lucky I am. Really like several times an hour he says "you know how lucky you are?!" He let me buy this sewing cabinet today. It was on sale because the rodeo is in town. Seriously. The stock show is in town and most businesses have big sales going on. I'm new so I don't totally get it, but right now you can save 500 bucks on a sewing cabinet or 8k on a dodge truck(not that we bought a truck, but I thought that was a large discount just because the rodeo was in town).

The closed cabinet is what I was hoping for, since I am sharing a space with my dining room. And when you stretch it out.... its really nice!

I like the drawers to the left, and there is room for my sewing box, and a ton of other junk.
I have to wait 3 weeks for my table insert to arrive, but I think using all the way up will be just fine for now.

Thank you rodeo for coming to town. I greatly appreciate it. Also we attended the bull riding last night and it was very entertaining. I love Rapid City... have I mentioned that already???
I know what you mean about the rodeo. I grew up in Rapid, my dad retired from Ellworth, and I always loved the rodeo. Between that and the rally it can get interesting. I love the cabinet, I have one similar, and it's fantastic! Enjoy it.
ReplyDeletevery nice sewing cabinet!!! what a dream come true! :) mind if I ask what brand it is??
ReplyDeleteso glad to have found your blog ;)
Love from Texas! ~bonnie
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBonnie- its a Tailormade cabinet. I had never heard of this brand before.