Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pinwheels and 100th post giveaway




I think I have 3 frequent readers. And so as a 'thank you' for stopping in I am going to offer up this handmade apron. Leave a comment and I will draw a winner on Tuesday! I have really enjoyed blogging for the past 100 posts. I started because my quilter sister in law had a baby and I had no one to email when I finished something new or bought more fabric. So I started a blog, if anything just to keep track of my projects and so I would have something to look back on. So thanks for reading if you do :)




I fixed my pinwheel quilt top last night. I think it looks way better, and that makes me happy! I have 3 yards of a nice red fabric I was hoping to use for the backing, and its about 1/2 yard short now, so I will have to think of an interesting way to piece the backing. Or I can wait until my fabric fast is over and buy something then.
And excuse me as I toot my stash raiding horn. The apron and a whole bunch of other projects are really busting my tubs of stash up! Wahoo!!

3 comments:

  1. Me pick me! Did you make poor Dave wear the apron for the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinwheel top:) I want to make one soon. Lovely apron too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that apron!!!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete