Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Quilt




Since I decided to have a seasonal wall hanging quilt in my living room the ideas have been overwhelming me! And luckily my ideas have been pretty easy to turn into real life. As soon as my Luck of the Irish Chain was finished I had this idea pop into my head! And I really like the way it turned out.




I did free motion quilting on this one and I really like the way it turned out. When I pulled it out of the dryer my husband jumped up and couldn't wait to pet it! I am getting to him...hehe.


The backing is something I had in my tub of stuff I bought a long time ago with no purpose, so it worked out well. Although my husband asked if I broke a rule by using the backing fabric for the borders as well, and I probably did but I am on a fabric fast here people! What choice did I have?! I love it!
Don't forget to comment on my last post for a chance to win the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment