My latest mini has been received so now I can share!
My friend Erica likes batiks. For a long time she pretty much only sewed with batiks.
We humored her batik love when we made her the hiking quilt last year to celebrate her completing the Appalachian Trail.
When I was thinking of making her a mini I knew I would pick batiks.
I found a Los Cabos Batiks charm pack at my LQS.
I also picked out the Mini Dwell pattern.

I loved making these little houses.
Mixing up the colors was super fun!
I hope she loves this mini as much as I do!
I quilted in the sashing and borders with a free motion zig-zag. I left the houses alone.
I picked a bright green batik for the backing and once again worked on wrapping the backing around for the binding. I need more practice, but this was better than last time. The corners are still tricky for me. I will master this!



No comments:
Post a Comment