When we last spoke I had half of this top sewn together.
I was driving myself crazy with pressure to finish the top before we left for spring break....
Not long after I blogged I realized I had to drop that goal so I wouldn't be a wreck.
No one is harder on me then ME.
I had to let it go.
I just left it.
We had a great trip.
I never once thought about the looming project at home.
We came home. I did laundry then thought I should probably pick that quilt back up....
But you know I have a really tough time getting started again after being gone. I've blogged about it lots of times. It's so frustrating! This afternoon I FORCED myself to get started. While my lunch was in the microwave I went and sewed one seam. It didn't hurt.
After lunch I sewed the other five seams.
Once the top was done I took a nap.
Then I pieced the backing.
Now it is ready to go to Rebecca.
I am so relieved.
Now I can start something new!
BTW
My Vintage Picnic plans changed drastically.
I'm pretty excited about it!



No comments:
Post a Comment