Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Slowly.


My sewing room has been getting some use this past week or so.  
I've found time here and there to get in there and work on the Monster's secret Christmas gift.  
I only have two rows left to sew, and then I need to sew the rows together.  


This robe stole some of my sewing time this past weekend.  
The monster wants to be a Jedi for Halloween.  
I thought we could use his karate gi and find some tan pants($6). 
Then the hubs insisted he needed a robe.  
So I made it($24).  
I do not enjoy sewing garments.  

Yesterday after months of busyness my friend Miranda and I finally got together for sewing night.  

 I worked on my calendar blocks.


August


September.


I got a good start on my October block too, hopefully I will finish it up before November!

It feels great to sew again.

No comments:

Post a Comment