Friday, September 4, 2015

For a Boy with Three Sisters

One of the projects on my overwhelming list, was a quilt I knew I would have fun sewing.



My neighbor from New Mexico is expecting her fourth child, and after three girls this one is is a boy!  Our online group made a bright and wild and somewhat large group quilt.  But I wanted to send a softer, smaller, baby quilt of my own to welcome her little one.  

The other night I ran out of thread while I was quilting my Road to Tennessee quilt, so I decided to get this baby quilt made!
  


It was a fun and quick one.  I love baby quilts because of this.  I love this pattern too!  I've made it before, but I enjoy how different it looks, and how simple it is.  I hope my friend's little guy gets lots of use and love from this sweet little quilt.  

This makes 3/23 projects done!

No comments:

Post a Comment