Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bad Phone Photos

Because I am too busy/lazy to take photos with my camera.



My thread arrived for my Horizon quilt.  
I like the colors I picked.  
Thankfully my order came with a color booklet so it will be easier to pick colors next time.  


I am caught up on my Farm Girl quilt blocks.  
I had a hell of a time with the canning jars.  
It turned out 6.5 x 7.5 which is a whopping inch I had to figure out what to do with.  
HATE THAT.  
All the other blocks have turned out as close to 6.5" square as a non-perfectionist can get.  


Last night I stayed up until 11:58 getting my Snapshots block assembled.  
It felt great to sew and I didn't drag butt this morning so it worked out. 
 I need to carve out a little more 'me' time so I feel less homicidal.  


No comments:

Post a Comment