Thursday, February 26, 2015

Solids and Single Parenting.

I just placed a mammoth order of Kona solids.  I am so thankful that I can use my Kona card to find the shades I want.  And I am so glad that Fabric.com sells 1/2 yard cuts.  

At the beginning of the new year I sat down with my significant stash of precuts and hatched a plan.... actually LOTS of quilt plans.    


I had patterns in mind for most, so I finally did the math and figured out what I would need for yardage. 

The fabric plans are for some pretty delicious stuff...

Boathouse
Miss Kate
Horizon
Daydream
Vintage Happy
Blitzen
Kiss Kiss
Mirabelle

I am really looking forward to each of them!
However, I will be a single parent for half of the year, so I am going to have to take what I can get as far as sewing time goes.
And as far as my quilting allowance goes, I'm plotting these projects, and after these are completed I am going to spend the rest of the year making scrappy things. (I swear the strings in my can are reproducing in there..like rabbits.)


Oh! If you were wondering, the monster's new quilt is still sitting.  
Waiting.  
Probably for this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment