I have learned in the last twelve months that unexpected trips are stressful, and can really wreak havoc on your life. For awhile things feel out of whack.
I am getting better at them though. Every Wednesday I don this shirt.... every week I notice I am getting better at balancing these things, life's things. I can balance karate, hockey, teaching children's church, mom meetups, homeschooling, helping Wednesday nights at church, have the laundry done, the toilets cleaned, and have dinner on the table by 6.... AND I still fit in trashy reality TV and quilting time for ME.
I have been working on a new row along. It's been going well.


I have the first three rows done. My scraps are hopefully going to be taking a hit with these projects.
I am also hoping to get started on the monster's new twin sized quilt. (have I said that before?) We are going on a PLANNED trip in less than two weeks though, so it might have to wait. I can handle things that are planned.



I just ordered the Quilty Fun book from my LQS. I can't wait for it to come in and I hope I can do a good job on it. Your quilts are so inspiring. Sometimes we have to stop and remember that we are in His hands. :-)
ReplyDelete