I have been getting those tops taken care of! I have three quilts ready for binding now, and one quilt literally in my machine halfway quilted. To be honest a lot of my quilting time has been stolen lately because I've been doing stuff in the yard. My hubby nearly cut his finger off a couple weekends ago so he has been a hand down and we have SO much work to do that I've been doing the labor. Things hurt. I'm too soft for this stuff but its been happening. And I have a farmer's tan.
Recently during a rainy spell I was allowed to stay inside and fart around so I started writing patterns for a rainbow quilt along I'm hosting with my Facebook quilt friends. This will be our.....fifth quilt along! We started about a year ago....I just love this group.
My local quilt friends and I went shopping last week to get started on our rainbow shopping. We went to The Bakery Fabrics.... which is about an hour away, but always worth the drive.
I may or may-not have picked up these little packs... Not sure what I'll do with them yet... I just wanted to play around with them.
Sewing night was super fun as I got my rainbow squares cut....while enjoying a root-beer float!
So I'm going to get the quilting on my row along finished up while I wait for these rainbow squares to come trickling in.
Now that I laid the pathway in the backyard maybe I can be less of a landscaper and go back to cooking cleaning and quilting.


No comments:
Post a Comment