Thursday, April 25, 2013

Great People

Have I ever mentioned how awesome my quilting friends are?  
 I got a fun surprise in the mail yesterday!  My friend Julie sent me a pouch!
 AND a drawstring bag!  Isn't that so nice??!!
 Last night at sewing Miranda gave me this fat quarter bundle.  Aren't those pretty fabrics??  I know!!!

Otherwise I've just been sewing away over here!  I finished my two baby quilts!  I'll share them after they are gifted to the expecting mamas.  I added the scalloped border to my Row Along quilt.  I need to add one thin white border, then somehow decide on a backing!  How will I decide??  


I made this pretty and simple quilt top. I'll have to pick out a backing for this one too! 

I have finally got myself in a groove on these big ol blocks.  I have ten or eleven of them finished and a bunch of them are partially assembled.  I need to make 20 total, so I'm getting there.

Maybe I've found my mojo??

1 comment:

  1. New fabric is always fun...and I love the pink and green baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete