I'm still alive over here. Just trying to unpack, keep up with the quilt along I'm hosting on FB, and making dinners since the hub is home now... all the craziness is good.
We had been living in an old on-base townhouse for the past year and a half and decided we hated it.(NO front windows! AT ALL!) They were making the old townhouses 'off-base' anyways, so we thought if we were living off-base we might as well live someplace we like. We bought a house in Rapid City (actually in Rapid Valley) and we LOVE it. Even if the hubs is often doing things like this...
Our little house deserves some new paint and a few new faucets.... then she will be much purdier. I'll blog soon about the Jukis' new accommodation.
I have been sewing a little here and there on my stars then saving the pressing for sewing night with my friends. I ended up after a few little spurts with a pile of these...
The other morning I had one finished star from my tutorial making in June.... withing an hour or so I had....
Finished stars! They came together so quickly!
Yesterday I sent the monster to nap, the puppy was snoozing and I managed to get my top done! Then I went outside to take photos in a thunderstorm. -see that stone facade? It delayed closing on this house by a ding dang week!
I ended up making a star of each fabric... just to remind me of this quilt along and all of the women sewing along with me. It been a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment