Thursday, March 15, 2012

Since the bad thing happened

 The past two weeks have been the pits.  My hubby has been working almost nonstop and it has been very frustrating to my quilting hobby.  If things weren't bad enough, last week I was pushing my sewing cabinet to the other wall of my sewing room and wheels started breaking off.  One minute I'm a happy chick the next I'm crying and swearing and avoiding the sewing room at all costs.  The hubs told me I can't just push it.... apparently the wheels dont do this.  Silly me.  I thought they were wheels!  The hubby fixed it... which is good because for awhile there it looked like this....I'm glad thats over.  
 But now that the sewing room is back together I have been working along.  I am hosting a bridal shower this summer and I decided to give mug rugs as favors to the guests....I think I need to make atleast 40..maybe more.  
 I have eight quilted.  I feel kinda good about this.
This one is my favorite so far.  I am going to make some out of my Oasis scraps and other fabrics I have laying around so they wont all be the same, hopefully there will be one that suits each guest.  If not who cares, it is a free gift afterall.  Hopefully I wont have to be so frustrated and I can keep working.  

No comments:

Post a Comment