Friday, August 5, 2011

Placemat Palooza Year 2

Remember last year when I made two dozen placemats... but didn't make a single one for my house?  I have been working on that for the past few months... I made St Patty's, Patriotic, and then a summery set of placemats for my table.   Today I went to the HOLO for some thread... I haven't been there in awhile.. I went a little wild...Oops

 To be Halloween placemats
 To be Thanksgiving placemats
 To be general Fall/winter placemats.   Craziness I know, but I will be shut in for the next week and a half or so until the bike rally is over and some of these non helmet wearing bikers head out of town.  They make me nervous with my big minivan blind spot.  So since it was my last trip to town until after Sturgis, I got enough to do for a little while.  (I speak as though I don't have a dozen quilts going.)
 I also have some quilting to do for a friend which is exciting.  
 And I made a couple fat quarter bundles for a couple friends.  I hope they will like them.  They are kinda folded a bit ghetto... but I'm not Moda for pete sake
Thumbs up from me today!  I'm giddy.

1 comment: