Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along

Wahoo for me getting to work today on a few blocks.  Now I'm only 6 weeks behind.  Jeesh... 

67 Pine tree

They are not trimmed... and also you should know I AM NOT a perfectionist.  If it isn't going to fall apart, and it isn't completely garbage... than I'm happy. So sorry if you are, and looking at these makes you nuts.  They are my block and I have to live with them, so its cool.   

68 Postage Stamp

night and day..I don't want to talk about it




I bought a thingy at Target to hold the Farmer's Wife project... this way I can set it aside and the Monster wont move things and loose things and there won't be any homicide!  YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Due to the wedding, I've decided to start my quilt this fall. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the night and day one... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete