Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Must be fate

Our house is looking pretty rough. Actually some rooms are bare and others are a disaster. Most anything that makes the house look homey has been packed. But I did keep out a couple of votive holders for the kitchen table. And lo and behold a Christmas gift arrived today and it wasn't wrapped and it matches my votive holders perfectly! My mother in law has taken up quilting quite recently and she made this beautiful table topper for 'us' this year!
Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah lucky you! You are moving to Rapid City! You had to pack, and organize, and plan, search for a house to possibly buy...I can't wait until I get to pack, organize, plan and well not so much search for a house to buy but in a little over a years time I will be going through a lesser version of what you are going through right now!

    ReplyDelete