I am on pins and needles waiting for the next part of the Round Four Quilt Along. I suppose I could wing the strip pieced blocks, but I am going to wait.
It seems I have been working on lots of little projects lately. I love finishing something the same night I start it!! I've had my ear buds in listening to Ray Lamontagne, and James Taylor, and Rod Stewart. LOVE LOVE LOVE
I am running around trying to start packing for the trip to Michigan on the 17th. My hubs is going overseas and we will be apart for Christmas and our anniversary, but at least the monster will get to spend Christmas with family. I bought a load of Leslie's peanut patties to take home.
AND I am giddy about the new suitcase I bought for myself yesterday!! The outside looks unisex, its black and gray. Then inside...Its so pretty!!!
I made Anna a little Christmas Quilt. She has been curling up with the Change Purse quilt, and it makes me a little nervous since its one of my favs. So I just whipped one up for her using scraps.
The backing is flannel, tricky to do stippling with flannel. I won't try that again!!
I love the colored in Option 3 diagram. I should be posting the string directions this weekend :)
ReplyDelete