Sunday, August 2, 2009

Polka Dot Pigtails



I finished my niece's quilt this morning. This quilt has been a real clog in my quilt flow. I have been dragging my feet during each step of the process. I quilted a tight squared spiral in each of the red blocks and I started hating it. Usually I enjoy quilting even if its challenging. I think maybe its just because I am so worried I will do all this work and then the red will bleed and ruin it. I prewashed it, and it didn't bleed on to the Color Catcher sheet it was rubbing red off onto my ironing board cover. So I will see. I took pictures of it before I tossed it in the wash just in case. I think I'll be praying while its running in the washer.
I am already done quilting the Yuletide Cozy quilt and will put the binding on today or tomorrow. I love that quilt and have no problem zipping through the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment